Saturday, April 5, 2014

One Week Later.....

Day 7


When I first started using blogger, I though I was wasting my time by writing here. When I began to write (during the first couple of days) I didn't take it as seriously as I should have but as time progressed I started to get more comfortable with writing here. First it felt like a chore, but as time progressed I must say I really started to enjoy it.

 In my last couple of blogs, in which I started to open up a bit more, I talked about some things I have had to deal with in my life: differences in my family and the loss of my uncle. Writing these felt really good, as I let go of some things that were bothering me for a long time. I wish I would've known from the beginning how enjoyable blogging actually is. For me particularly, as you've known with my previous blogs, I'm not one to express a lot. I am happy person but even the happiest still have their struggles and for me I've had my share. The good thing about getting knocked down, is getting back up and I always, no matter how difficult it may seem, try to do this. Looking back at my life there is nothing I'm ashamed of, well that a lie but I try very hard not to think about the past but to focus on the present because dwelling in the past can't help you fix your future.

 I kinda went a little off topic there but as I was saying this blogging experience has really helped me reflect on some hardships I've had before in my life and I really want to thank my teacher for giving us this assignment. Although I know she didn't quite enjoy reading my blogs as much as I did writing them, I believe I learned a lot about myself and grew as a person in the process. I hope I can continue talking about this in future blogs, but for now this isn't a good-bye but a see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment