Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aspirations for the Future

Day 3


The future... The so-distant yet so-near future.. We people seem to have everything planned: what we're going to study, where we are going to work, when we will have a family, etc. However, as it turns out almost nothing goes according to plan. Still, we need to have these aspirations because they are what give us hope, inspire and motivate us moving forward.  We need something to look forward to, and that something is our future. For me, my aspiration is to become a lawyer. Since being affiliated with justice runs in the family, ever since I was very little I have been always been fascinated with being a lawyer. There's just something about defending the rights of the people and doing them justice that I just seemed to admire and have done ever since. However, I am open to many career opportunities, which means I'm still unsure whether or not I'll go through the "path of justice", so to speak.



Anyhow, I'm focused on the here and the now. What exactly will my future be I guess I'll just have to wait to find out, but for all I know it's be
tter to live in the present than regretting what you could have done with your past in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring words! You have a big future ahead of you! Voy a ti y pago doble! DIOS TE BENDIGA! PLOOO

    ReplyDelete